Volumed® µVP7000 Chroma
Syramed® µSP6000 Chroma
arcomed ag Infusion Systems – CHROMA SERIES
The Chroma generation arcomed infusion pump is successfully used in ICU, Paediatric and Neonatology departments as well as for the most complex applications in anaesthesia for TCI or TIVA, patient controlled pain management and even patient controlled sedation and, last but not least , in ambulances and for the simplest applications in general wards.
The Main Features include:
- Large and easy to read high impact, high resolution colour LCD screen.
- TouchScreen, shortcut based user interface for ease of use.
- MedMarker: unique colour coding of medications on screen based on Australian & ISO standards of drug labelling.
- Drug Error Reduction System: fully programmable based on clinical needs.
- Closed loop connectivity, WIFI able, bi-directional communication.
- Compact and robust built, identical design and functionality for both syringe and volumetric pump.
- Fast start-up for all applications.
- Drug-dose-calculation with dose error reduction system.
- Specialised and customised infusion models.
- TCI and TIVA programs: Schnider, Marsh (1.6 and 4.0), Minto, Kataria and Paedfusor (children) and Cortinez (obese).
- A wide range of IV pump sets and consumables
- PCA option: easy to set up and customised protocol, integrated lock with password and handy patient button.
All-In-One Pump, Intensive Care, Neonatology, Anaesthesia TCI/TIVA, Pain Management, Enteral Feeding, General Ward, Labour Ward, Ambulance.