DOSI-FUSER® Portable Elastomeric Pump
DOSI-FUSER® is an easy-to-fill pump with a polyisoprene balloon, which provides gradual infusion through its guided shaft. The level indicator moves along a printed scale for easy viewing of the level. DOSI-FUSER® is a single-use, continuous-infusion system for ambulatory patients that works without batteries or electricity. It consists of an elastomeric balloon inside a rigid, transparent container and an infusion line with the Capillary Element and a Luer-Lock connector. DOSI-FUSER®is designed for safe ambulatory infusion therapy; it promotes patient recovery and improves quality of life by increasing patient mobility.
- Easy to use.
- Non-electronic device – no batteries or power source required.
- Constant flow without adjustment thanks to our patented capillary.
- Rigid plastic housing, UV-light protected with Scale Indicator to control the delivery progression of the infusion.
- Latex-free, DEHP-free product.
- Full product range with easy identification by coloured labels: 65, 100, 150 and 250 ml.
|25915-065D5||65ml bolus in 5 days|
|25915-100D5||100ml bolus in 5 days|
|25915-150D5||150ml bolus in 5 days|
|25915-250D5||250ml bolus in 5 days|
|25915-250D5X2||250ml x 2 bolus in 3 days|
|25915-065D3||65ml bolus in 3 days|
|25915-100D3||100ml bolus in 3 days|
|25915-150D3||150ml bolus in 3 days|
|25915-250D3||250ml bolus in 3 days|
|25915-250D3X2||250ml x 2 bolus in 3 days|
|25915-065D2||65ml bolus in 2 days|
|25915-100D2||100ml bolus in 2 days|
|25915-150D2||150ml bolus in 2 days|
|25915-250D2||250ml bolus in 2 days|
|25915-250D2X2||250ml x 2 bolus in 2 days|
|25915-065D1||65ml bolus in 1 day|
|25915-100D1||100ml bolus in 1 day|
|25915-150D1||150ml bolus in 1 day|
|25915-250D1||250ml bolus in 1 day|
|25915-250D2X2||250ml x 2 bolus in 1 day|
DOSI-PAIN® is a wound catheter for postoperative continuous infusion that fits perfectly onto our DOSI-FUSER® portable elastomeric pump. Anaesthetics and analgesics are infused through a multi-orifice catheter using the Continuous Wound Infusion Technique directly into the surgical site for optimised postoperative pain relief. DOSI-PAIN® KIT includes:
- Elastomeric pump with one or two channels
- One or two DOSI-PAIN® sets (catheter, introducer, syringes and dressings)
- 50ml luer-lock syringe for filling pump
- Mesh carrying bag
Catheter fenestrations available – 25mm, 80mm, 160mm, 240mm or 300mm.
|FENESTRATED LENGTH MM||25||80||160||240||300|